September 6, 2010

Week 7: Oops!

Today was my Weight Watcher's weigh-in day. Over the last week I gained about a half pound. Oops! I suspect my weight increase had something to do with the long weekend festivities that I participated in. Probably drank a little too much and ate a little too much. But hey, that's what long weekends are all about!

I will also admit that I have been less focused on accurately tracking my points over the last week. I think I started to get a little lax with the details and probably missed some points here and there. Regardless, I've learned my lesson. I will hit the big reset button and get focused once again on staying within my points and continuing to pursue my weight loss goal.

Weight Loss Summary
  • Week 1: Lost 4.0 lbs
  • Week 2: Lost 3.1 lbs (07.0 lbs total lost)
  • Week 3: Lost 2.6 lbs (09.7 lbs total lost)
  • Week 4: Lost 2.0 lbs (11.7 lbs total lost)
  • Week 5: Lost 1.6 lbs (13.3 lbs total lost)
  • Week 6: Lost 1.5 lbs (14.8 lbs total lost)
  • Week 7: Gained 0.4 lbs (14.4 lbs total lost)
Onward!

2 comments:

  1. Just as with running, you can get a little burnt out with the whole weight loss thing week in and week out. Every now and then, it's ok to just relax, as long as you don't gain 10 pounds. .4 pounds could be just a good crap away. Best wishes in your pursuit. One thing that might help out is to not think short term but Very long term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not beat yourself up too much. Weight loss is a difficult task and I agree with Kenley as long as you do not gain 10 pounds. Hit the reset button and move on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger