October 19, 2010

Bite Me!

Not the actual spider!
I was planning to rest yesterday but went running instead. During my run I was bit on the head by what I assume was a spider. It felt like someone drove a nail in the top of my head. I didn't actually see the little critter, but it hurt like a mother!

I finished my run and then headed back home. My head hurt a little last night, but I wasn't experiencing any other symptoms, so I just ignored it.

This morning when I awoke the left side of my neck is swollen, I have a headache, and I'm achy all over. I feel like I have the flu. I think I'll head to the doctor to get checked out.

By the way, I ran 7 miles yesterday on tired legs from my Sunday run. I'm definitely improving.

3 comments:

  1. That is awful! Good luck getting that thing checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck! That is truly terrible. Your story certainly gives me more reason to wear a hat! I hope everything goes okay at dr's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger