October 5, 2010

Running For A Cause

I've decided to use my upcoming race to raise money for an important cause. I hope you will join me in this effort.

My upcoming race, the Rockeldge Rumble, is a yearly trail running event used to "Honor America's Veterans." I plan to run the 15K trail run this year as part of my training toward my first ultramarathon.

However, I would like to do more than just run in the race. I want to use this opportunity to raise awareness for an important cause. As a result, during this year's event I am running to raise money for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

Donate Here!
The primary purpose of the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund is to provide support for dependent family members of military personnel who have given their lives in defense of the United States of America. I hope you will join me in supporting this important cause.

Please visit The Trail Jogger's Fundraising Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger