February 22, 2011

My Race Milestones

Note: I have changed my approach. See most recent training plan.

I have now completed my second milestone race, the Cross Timbers Half-Marathon. After considering my performance, I still feel I am on track to achieve my ultramarathon goal by the end of 2011. Therefore, I am going to continue with the milestone races and dates that I previously established.
The next steps is to develop the training plan for my next milestone race, The Ranch 30K. As with my previous training cycles, I will train for the next longest milestone race, the marathon, so that when I toe the line at the 30K I am well prepared. I will post my training plan once completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger