December 31, 2010

Thank You!

I wanted to post a quick "thank you" to everyone who has commented on TheTrailJogger.com, Twitter, Facebook, and DailyMile over the last year.

I created this blog to generate some accountability as I pursue my Three In Three Challenge goals. I was hoping that I would get a few readers that would help keep me honest and motivated along the way. With your support I have:

For running, see my year end report on DailyMile.

But I've received much more than that. The best part of the last year has been meeting (virtually) many wonderful and inspirational people from all over the world. I specifically appreciate those that have left comments and provided advice. I've listened to each and every one of them. Some suggestions I've adopted with great success.

So once again, thank you! Your comments motivate me to keep going. With your support I am confident I will achieve my goals.

Looking back over the posts from 2010, a few of them stood out as to the number of comments by readers. For easy reference, the following were the five most popular posts from 2010. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats for quitting smoking! That is huge and was a difficult thing for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once a smoker too. I quit when I was 33. I'm now 45 and it still feels so good to be free. No longer enslaved : ) Congrats to you and all your accomplishments in 2010. I really enjoyed visiting the great state of Texas this Christmas. Maybe next time I will be able to get out and hit some trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! I am trying to accomplish some similar goals (Lose weight and run an ultra) so its nice to have something to relate to. Your Blog provides some nice motivation. I just started mine last week. You can check it out at http://zeroto100in15months.blogspot.com/
    Good Luck in accomplishing more of your goals in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring!! Here's to accomplishing more of your goals in 2011!! Happy Trails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger