May 3, 2011

Training Update

I have now entered the third week of my 50K training plan (which is actually the ninth week of the plan). This week I am scheduled to run 46 miles, my highest weekly training volume since I started my Three in Three Challenge. I feel really confident about it.

My last two runs over the weekend felt almost effortless and my pace continues to improve. I know last week was a recovery week, so I should expect to feel pretty good with the lower mileage. Now I am ready to resume building. I like how the plan alternates between the larger volume weeks and the recovery weeks. I think this is a good approach for me at this point in my development.

Following are some pictures from my runs last week. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger