August 2, 2011

Resuming My Training

My foot is recovering quickly from my recent bout of plantar fasciitis. This morning my foot was just mildly achy when I stepped out of bed. My doctor had prescribed a regimen of icing and stretching and that is working out well.

So today I decided to resume my 50K training schedule. I am about 15 weeks away from running my first ultramarathon and achieving my second of three goals. As long as my plantar fasciitis continues to behave itself, I don't see any roadblocks to completing my training and running a strong ultramarathon.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog. I've enjoyed following you progress. I live in Lantana so its nice see local runners. What were some of the stretches you do for the plantar fasciitis? I'm struggling with a slight case myself.

    Good luck

    Duane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010-2012 Thomas Kennedy
All rights reserved.

Contact The Trail Jogger